Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Michael Jackson's Penguin Dance



Leaked Jackson Penguin Clip

What the F? Jacko's final, signature move is The Penguin? A flightless bird is how Jacko wanted to go out on top? No ostrich? Emu? Kiwi?

I kinda miss Jacko b/c his psychoses made me feel so much saner. Alrighty, gotta go put some Cleaning, Lubricating, Preventative (CLP) on my guns. This humidity is a fertile breeding ground for rust. Rust kills guns. Guns kill people. Rust doesn't kill people....except in large doses.

2 comments:

  1. while I can't view the video, am I led to believe this is the Penguin dance that is often performed by Tony Kornheiser? I can moonwalk, btw. would be happy to teach...for a price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not allowed to dance. No joke. My boss down here banned: strp clubs, clubs with dancing, Atlantic City and trips beyond 40mi from the base. Absolutely not kidding. Does he think this is basic training or something? Obviously as a Captain, I'm exercising my discretion as I deem fit with these Draconian restrictions. Meet in Central Park? hahah

    ReplyDelete