Thursday, September 10, 2009

HTF.



As I stare listfully off into the distance, I can't help but wonder HTF it's only Thursday? And wonder HTF I'm going to get drunk tonight? And HTF I'm going to get to work tomorrow past all the 9/11 ceremonies. And HTF I'm gonna stop myself from drilling some conspiracy theorist (I'm looking at you, Charlie Sheen...Two and a Half Men ain't good enough to allow you to be so moronic, go to Scientology with the rest of the jiggy celebrities).

Honestly, KM. HTF can I do this for years to come? Can SOMEONE win the lottery and/or come up with a zillion dollar idea so me and Dilla can race yachts? is that too much to ask?

I officially call for movie script idea generation. HTF can we not get rich with this brain power/hilarity? HTF?

1 comment:

  1. Action/drama/kung fu/comedy:

    TG, Squid, Queso and Changa star in a movie about a young Guatemalan cabana boy named Carlos (TG), who has a unique ability to relate to animals, and is abducted by a group of vacationing Chinese businessmen (Squid) who bring the boy to a remote farm outside Shanghai and force him to train pandas to fight each other in the world's largest illegal panda fighting ring. Carlos forms a special bond with one of the Pandas named Ling Ling (Changa), and with the help of U.S. Customs Agent Jack McDermott (Queso) the three fight their way out of captivity, expose the underground panda fighting ring, and in the final scene, after Carlos and McDermott have released Ling Ling back into the wild, Ling Ling is shown with a tear in his eye, and to everyone's surprise he has learned how to speak, and he has gathered around the other freed pandas (Dilla, Enrique Ricardo, Huevos) and says "Fellow pandas, today we celebrate our Independence Day" and Carlos and McDermott look at each other in astonishment as they airlifted out of rural Shanghai.

    ReplyDelete